Some teams utilize bots to assist with merging PRs. Bot activity can be excluded from your metrics via your People Settings.
1. Head to your People Settings.
2. Select the Visible in Results group.
3. Search for and select one or more bots you'd like to exclude.
4. Click the eyeball icon to Hide in reports.
Alternately, you can hide a bot from reports via the bot's profile on the People Settings page.
1. Click on the bot you'd like to exclude.
2. Uncheck the Included in reports box.
3. Click Update contributor.